|Your Own Professional SEO Consultant|
- Just push a button, and WordPress Seo Plugin SEO analyzes your post, page, or custom post type for 23proven on-page SEO factors. It easily saves you 5 to 15 minutes of SEO grunt work every time you create or update a post or page.
- Displays an SEO and keyword density score that reveals how well your content is optimized for the search engines. Make sure you get this right because too low of an SEO score will cost you higher search engine rankings, and too high of a keyword density could get your site penalized, de-indexed, or even banned by Google.
- Provides you with a detailed checklist of suggested SEO ”tweaks”. These changes to your content can dramatically increase your search engine rankings, improve quality scores for Google Adwords, and bring you more FREE targeted traffic to your website.
- Don’t understand SEO? Don’t want to?! Don’t worry! Just click the question mark next to the SEO“suggestion,” and easy wp seo will take you by the hand and walk you through the process, step-by-step, through a “short” and easy-to-understand video tutorial. See? Now there is absolutely no excuse for you not to get more targeted traffic to your web site.
|Optimize Multiple Keywords|
- WordPress Seo Plugin SEO optimizes each post or page for multiple keywords. Target an “unlimited” amount of keywords, build relevancy, and rank higher for half a dozen unique phrases on a single post or page.
- Instantly displays the SEO scores, keyword densities, and suggestions for each keyword. If you can point-and-click, then you can view the SEO scores and suggestions for the primary and secondary keywords (which update when you select the “Primary Keyword” tab or highlight a secondary keyword) without having to leave the WordPress Editor.
- Quickly and easily add, edit, or delete primary and “secondary” keywords. Easy WordPress SEOmakes it easy to add, edit, and delete keywords because of its compact design and user interface that saves space and doesn’t take over your entire browser screen.
And if that wasn’t enough, Easy WordPress SEO allows you to…
|Drag-and-Drop Semantically Related Keywords|
- Instantly grab a list of semantically related keywords. Just highlight the keyword (whether primary or secondary), click the “Display LSI Keywords” button, and out pops a list of semantically related keywords for you to integrate into your content.
- Drag-and-drop LSI keywords into your post title and content. Instantly add the most frequently used, semantically related keywords to your post or page to establish relevancy for your content, target multiple related keywords, and get more listings and higher rankings in the search engines.
- Display semantically related keywords from 41 regions around the world and 25 different languages. With a simple point-and-click, you can adjust the LSI settings to display semantically related keywords in 25 different languages (from 41 regions around the world).
|Scientifically Tests the Readability of Your Post…|
- Easily create high-quality, unique and compelling content that is easy to read and understand byanyone in your target market. High quality, unique, “sticky” content that is easy-to-read and comprehend forces your visitors to stay at your site longer, share your content with other people, and give you FREE high quality backlinks that boost your search engine rankings and increase the targeted traffic to your website.
- Instantly analyzes your post or page using six scientific readability formulas… Seriously, do you really want to dust off the old calculator, learn a bunch of complicated mathematical formulas, and try to figure out these scores on your own? Or would you rather have Easy WP SEO take care of it for youinstantly… so you can rest assured that your content is readable by ALL people who visit your site?
- Gives you instant suggestions that can dramatically increase the readability of your content…Tells you the the average grade level and age range needed to understand your content. Plus, it tells you how many sentences, words, words per sentence, syllables per word, complex words, and percentage of complex words are in your post or page content. Best of all, Easy WP SEO suggests how you can alter the content to make it more readable to your target market.
REASON #1: Easy WP SEO Analyzes the ENTIRE HTML Document, Instead of Just the Post/Page Title and Content… Easy WP SEO gives precise and accurate on-page SEO scores and suggestions (regardless of the theme or plugins you have installed) because it uses proprietary technology that analyzes the ENTIRE page — like a search engine would — instead of just the post/page title and content.
Why is that a big deal? For example, what happens if your keyword appears in an H1 tag outside of the post title or content area? Well, SEOPressor, gives you a false negative (it says that you DON’T have the keyword in an H1 tag, even though the keyword clearly DOES appear in the H1 tag) and, as a result, decreases yourSEO score. And Clickbump SEO!? It requires you to click a “checkbox” in the plugin’s admin settings (which assumes the theme automatically inserts the keyword into an H1 tag outside of the post/page title and content). But what if your WordPress theme has two different “page templates” (one that DOESN’T include an H1 tag that contains the keyword and one that DOES)? For one of these pages, you’re going to receive an inaccurate SEO score. REASON #2: Easy WP SEO Optimizes Your Post and Page For Multiple Keywords… Not only does Easy WP SEO automate your on-page SEO and optimize each post or page for multiple keywords, but it instantly displays SEO scores, keyword densities, and suggestions for ALL keywords with the click of a button… without you having to leave the WordPress editor. SEOPressor and Clickbump SEO! optimizes each post or page for only ONE keyword at a time. Sure, you could just change the keyword in SEOPressor or Clickbump SEO!, click the “Update” button, and wait for the screen to refresh over and over again. But do you really want to waste your time doing that? Especially, when you can analyze ALL of the keywords, at the same time, with ONE click of the button, but only with WordPress Seo Plugin. REASON #3: Easy WP SEO Instantly Adds Semantically Related Keywords to Your Content With Drag-and-Drop Ease… With Easy WP SEO, you can instantly grab a list of semantically related keywords for your primary and secondary keywords with the click of a button, and then drag-and-drop these keywords into your post/page title and content to build relevancy for your content, target multiple related keywords, and get more listings and higher rankings in the search engines. While SEOPressor doesn’t have an LSI keyword feature, Clickbump SEO! does (in fact, Easy WP SEO and Clickbump SEO! use the same source for our LSI keyword lists)… but only Easy WP SEO lets you display semantically related keywords in 25 different languages from 41 regions around the world.
REASON #4: Easy WP SEO Uses 6 Scientific Readability Tests To Ensure Your Target Market Can Read Your Content…
Easy WP SEO scientifically tests your post or page content using six proven readability formulas to ensure that you create high-quality, unique and compelling content that is easy to read and understand by any one in your target market.
Neither SEOPressor nor Clickbump SEO! test your content for readability, and Scribe SEO only relies on ONE readability test. However, Easy WP SEO analyzes your content with six readability formulas… Plus, it gives you detailed readability statistics and suggestions that you can use to make your content more readable, more sticky, and more viral. REASON #5: Easy WP SEO Automatically Decorates Your Keywords, Adds Rel=”NoFollow” to External Links, and Inserts Your Keywords Into the ALT Attribute of Images… Easy WP SEO can automatically bold, italicize, and underline your keywords… add rel=”nofollow” to your external links (plus, lets you “white list” links you DON’T want to add “nofollow” to)… and insert your keyword into the ALT attribute of images. SEOPressor also can automatically decorate your keyword, add rel=”nofollow” to external links, and insert your keyword into the ALT attribute of images… but it can ONLY do it before WordPress displays a post or page to a user (which can slow your site’s load time because SEOPressor has to decorate the keywords in the background before Wordpress displays the content). And, to my knowledge, neither Scribe SEO nor ClickBump SEO! bolds, italicizes, or underlines your keyword, but ClickBump SEO! DOES add rel=”nofollow” to your external links. However, ClickBump SEO! ONLY updates the external links with “No Follow” when you update the post or page in the WordPress Dashboard (unlike SEOPressor, which only does it before WordPress displays the content to the user). But if sometime in the future you decided to remove rel=”nofollow” from the external links, this could be a real pain, because you would have to remove it all manually. Obviously, neither solution is perfect… But Easy WP SEO can do BOTH and lets YOU decide which method is appropriate for your site. In the Easy WP SEO settings, you can select whether the plugin decorates the content before WordPress displays the post or page to the user… or you can configure Easy WP SEO to automatically decorate the content every time you update the post or page in the WordPress Dashboard instead.
(Easy WP SEO Instantly Imports Your Keywords From SEOPressor and ClickBump SEO!)
|Instantly Import Keywords from SEOPressor and…|
If you are currently using SEOPressor or ClickBump SEO!, and you want to use WordPress Seo Plugin SEO, but you don’t want to type all of those keywords again… Easy WP SEO allows you to instantly import all of your keywords from SEOPressor and ClickBump SEO! with the click of a button and automatically calculates new SEO scores and suggestions so you don’t have to waste your time manually going from post to post. And don’t worry. Easy WP SEO doesn’t delete keywords from SEOPressor or ClickBump SEO!… so you can easily restore either of these plugins after you import keywords.
What if I told you Easy WP SEO doesn’t cost you ANYTHING? We’ll talk about that in a second… But before you decide to download Easy WP SEO absolutely RISK FREE and take it for a “test spin,” I want to make sure you evaluate all of your options. The way I see it, you have four choices… 1. Do It Yourself You could decide to do it all yourself. You could analyze each post or page for on-page SEO factors, count every syllable and word to ensure the readability of your content, and integrate semantically related keywords to build relevancy. But how much time would it cost you? Think about it: How long would it take you to analyze just one post/page for 23 proven on-page SEO factors? 5 minutes? 15 minutes? More? And how long would it take you to ensure your target market can read and understand your post or page content using 6 scientific readability formulas? Do you really want to do all of this boring and tedious work? Do you really want to dust off the old calculator and calculate a bunch of complex mathematical formulas? Don’t you have better things to do with your time? Especially, when WordPress Seo Plugin SEO does it FOR YOU in a few seconds or less… with the push of a button… Guaranteed! 2. Hire an SEO Consultant So, doing it yourself doesn’t sound all that great, huh? Well, you could hire an SEO consultant to do it all for you. But do you know how much an SEO consultant costs? You could easily pay an SEO consultant $500+ per month to do what Easy WP SEO takes care of in seconds or less… Do you really want to flush money down the toilet? 3. Use Another Product Sure, you could use a product like SEOPressor, Scribe SEO, or ClickBump SEO!… all three seem to be pretty good products… but, like we talked about before, none of these do ALL of the following…
- Analyze your post or page for 23 proven on-page SEO scores
- Optimize your content for multiple keywords and display SEO scores, keyword densities, and suggestions for each keyword without leaving the WordPress editor.
- Instantly add semantically related keywords to your post or page content with drag-and-drop ease.
- Test the readability of your content with six scientific reading formulas to ensure that anyone in your target market can read and understand your content.
If you want to get higher search engine rankings by giving Google exactly what it wants — high quality, unique, and compelling content that is of value to their users — then these features are a MUST. But isn’t there a free WordPress plugin or another solution I could use? To my knowledge, there isn’t a free or paid plugin like Easy WP SEO in existence. And even if one of those expensive “desktop” software product could duplicate some of the features of Easy WP SEO, you would have to flip between the WordPress Dashboard and multiple windows, which wastes a lot of time and effort. Would you like to analyze a post or page BEFORE you publish it? Well, because of WordPress permissions, you won’t be able to analyze a “Draft” post unless you use a plugin like Easy WP SEO, because an external program (like Traffic Travis, for example), doesn’t have permission to access the content (it will receive a 404 Not Found error message — otherwise, the post wouldn’t be a “private” draft, it would be published so everyone could see, makes sense, right?). 4. Do NothingOf course, you could do nothing. Or you could sit back and wait for the latest-and-greatest Clickbank “auto-traffic” spam software, where you push a single button, exploit a “never-before-revealed” traffic loophole and millions of people show up at your web site, salivating with credit card in hand, ready to snatch up whatever it is you’re selling… to come out. Yeah, right! But if you would rather build a long-term business that produces high quality, unique, and compelling content that gets higher rankings and more targeted traffic from search engines like Google… truly, with the click of a button… then you can…