I just want to tell you about the cool site I found, that you might find interesting.
this site contains all the latest Leaked Alpha Patch notes, and these
information are 100% real for the expansion, they’re not fake patch
notes. Tthey have screenshots of all the new Talents and Skill planned for
expansions here http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v216/jacemathem2/Spells%20and%20Talents/
and list of changes to current skills and talents here http://wotlk.wikidot.com/spells-talents-professions
Aswell as Level 80 Talent Trees, still missing some class
below is a list of changes for current talents and skill, I really hope
some of these changes are scheduled for the next patch, because
it would help balance PVP a lot. you can find more here
Changes to existing spells & talents.
* Intellect, Spirit and Stamina buff scrolls now provide buffs equal
to their equally levelled class spells.
* Many existing mob abilities now have more descriptive tooltips when
* Entangling Roots can now be used indoors as well.
* Base damage of Maul, Rake and Ravage has been increased.
* Demoralizing Roar now removes more attack power than before.
* Soothe Animal is now instant cast.
* Tiger’s Fury no longer costs energy, but now has a 30 second
* Hurricane cooldown has been removed.
* Frenzied Regeneration now only has one rank. Frenzied Regeneration
will now restore 0.1% of your max health per rage instead.
* Ferocious Bite’s damage for extra energy now scales with attack
* Nature’s Grasp can now be used indoors as well.
* Nature’s Reach now reduces threat generated by your Balance spells
by 15/30% in addition to it’s old effect.
* Brambles now gives your Thorns and Treants a 5/10/15% chance to daze
the target for 3 seconds when dealing damage in addition to it’s old
* Omen of Clarity is now a passive effect instead of a self-cast
* Feral Charge is now available in Cat Form as well.
* Improved Mark of the Wild has been reduced to a 2 point talent,
increasing the effect of Mark of the Wild by 20/40%.
* Nature’s Focus has been reduced to a 3 point talent, now reducing
chance to be interrupted by 23/46/70%.
* Subtlety has been reduced to a three point talent, now reducing
threat and reducing the chance your spells will be dispelled by 10/20/30%
* Improved Tranquility now reduces the cooldown of your Tranquility
spell by 25/50% in addition to it’s old effect.
* Improved Faerie Fire works for spells too now.
* Survival of the Fittest’s effect has been doubled.
* Tree of Life can cast the new Flourish spell. Old extra healing aura
has been removed and replaced with Bark’s Blessing, which increases healing
done on target’s of your healing spells by 25% of your spirit for 8
* Mangle (Bear) now increases the damage of your Maul ability instead
of the Shred ability.
* Scare Beast’s tooltip now shows the correct cast time.
* Damage caused by the pet ability Bite has been reduced, it’s Focus
cost has been reduced as well, and it’s cooldown has been removed.
* Screech renamed Demoralizing Screech.
* Furious Howl’s buff range increased to 20 yards.
* Shell Shield no longer reduces your turtle’s attack speed.
* Steady Shot’s bonus damage slightly reduced. Scaling unchanged.
* Invisibility’s fade time changed to four seconds from five seconds
* Polymorph now has a percentage of base mana cost instead of fixed
* Slow Fall now has a percentage of base mana cost instead of fixed
* All Teleport: <destination> and Portal: <destination> spells now
have a percentage of base mana cost instead of fixed cost.
* Mana Gem spells are now simply called "Conjure Mana Gem (Rank #)".
* Arcane Focus now only gives 1% Arcane spell hit chance per point,
but will now reduce mana cost of Arcane spell by 1% per point as well.
* Magic Attunement now increases your Arcane spells ranges by 3/6
yards, in addition to it’s old effect.
* Prismatic Cloak now reduces the fade time on your Invisibility spell
by 1/2 seconds in addition to it’s old effect.
* Cooldown on Turn Undead and Turn Evil removed.
* Mind Soothe now only has one rank and works on targets of all
* Mind Soothe now has a percentage of base mana cost instead of fixed
* Mind Control now only has one rank and works on targets of all
* Mind Control now has a percentage of base mana cost instead of fixed
* Mind Vision now has a percentage of base mana cost instead of fixed
* Psychic Scream now has a percentage of base mana cost instead of
* Shackle Undead now has a percentage of base mana cost instead of
* Holy Fire now deals more of it’s damage on the initial cast, but
it’s damage over time duration and damage have been reduced. It should
still result in a net increase in damage dealt.
* Lightwell cast time reduced to 0.5 seconds.
* Lightwell cooldown reduced to 5 minutes.
* Power Infusion cooldown reduced to 2 minutes.
* The amount of charges on Lightwell has been increased to 10.
* Inspiration can now proc from the Penance spell, in addition to all
the old spells that could proc Inspiration.
* Searing Light now also increases the damage of Holy Nova and
* Shadow Resilience now reduces physical damage taken instead of it’s
* Shadow Focus reduced to give 1% Shadow spell hit per point, but will
now additionally reduce Shadow spell costs by 2% per point. Talent now has
3 points total to spend on it, down from 5.
* Spirit Tap now gives a 33/66/100% chance to proc, total talent
points that can be put into the talent reduced to 3.
* Improved Spirit Tap added, this new talent gives your Mind Blast and
Shadow Word: Death spells a 50/100% chance to give 50% extra spirit and 25%
mana regeneration while casting for 8 seconds.
* Improved Shadow Word: Pain now increases the damage dealt by 5/10%
instead of it’s old effect.
* Mind Flay’s range has been increased to 30 yards.
* Shadow Form now reduces threat generated by 30% in additional to
it’s old effects.
* Mental Strength now increases your Intellect by 3/6/9/12/15% instead
if it’s old effect.
* Pain Suppresion cooldown increased to 3 minutes.
* Focused Mind now also affects Mind Sear.
* Shadow Power’s extra crit chance reduced to 2/4/6/8/10%, but Shadow
Power now increases the critical damage bonus of the affected spells by
* Circle of Healing now has a 8 second cooldown.
* Enlightenment now increases spell damage and healing by 1/2/3/4/5%
in addition to it’s old effects.
* Vampiric Touch now gives mana to your party members for 2% of your
shadow damage dealt, down from 5%.
* The stun from Mace Specialization now has a 6 second cooldown.
* Demon Skin/Armor now increase healing on the Warlock by 20% instead
of giving health regeneration.
* Demon Armor no longer increases Shadow Resistance.
* Fel Armor now allows 30% of your mana regeneration to continue while
casting, but no longer increasing the effects of healing you receive.
* Howl of Terror now has a percentage of base mana cost instead of
* Cataclysm now increases the chance to hit of your destruction spells
* Improved Shadow Bolt’s damage increase reduced to 3/6/9/12/15%.
* Soul Siphon now affects Drain Soul as well.
* Pyroclasm now also works with Conflagrate.
* Aftermath now has two ranks, giving a 5/10% chance to daze.
* Improved Fire Bolt and Improved Lash of Pain have been combined into
the new talent Demonic Power. This talent takes the place of Improved Fire
* Fel Intellect and Fel Stamina have been combined into the new talent
Fel Vitality. This talent takes the place of Fel Intellect.
* Improved Curse of Weakness, Dark Pact and Mana Feed have had their
* Improved Succubus now reduces the chance your Succubus will have her
Seduction spell interrupted by 25/50/75%, but will no longer increase the
effects of Soothing Kiss and Lash of Pain.
* Soul Link now only shares 15% of the damage taken, and no longer
increased damage dealt by the demon or it’s master. Soul Link moved to
tier 3 of the Demonology tree.
* Master Demonologist: Imps now provide 1/2/3/4/5% fire damage and
fire crit, Voidwalker provides 2/4/6/8/10% damage reduction, Succubi now
provide 1/2/3/4/5% shadow damage and shadow crit, Felhunter now provides
0.2 resistance per level and rank, Felguards will now provide 1/2/3/4/5%
extra damage and damage reduction.
* Unstable Affliction’s Silence effect reduced to 3 second duration.
* Shadowfury’s Stun effect now lasts 3 seconds.
* Shield bash now deals damage equal to 20% of Attack Power
* Thunder Clap’s damage increases as you get more Attack Power.
* Rend’s Scaling with weapon damage has been improved.
* Sunder Armor’s threat now scales with attack power.
* Rend has had it’s duration reduced. Total damage dealt is
* Challenging Shout cooldown reduced to 3 minutes.
* Revenge’s tooltip has been clarified.
* The bonus damage dealt by Cleave and Heroic Strike has been
* There is now only one rank of the Overpower ability. Bonus damage
* Spell Reflection now costs 15 rage
* The stun from Mace Specialization now has a 6 second cooldown.
* Improved Rend’s name changed to Bloodletting, it now also affects
the Bloodbath skill.
* Death Wish no longer grants fear immunity.
* Deathwish and Sweepingstrikes have once again switched places.
* Anticipation now increases your chance to dodge by 1% per point,
instead of increasing your defense skill.
* Iron Will now reduces the duration of Stun and Charm effects on you
by 10/20/30% instead of giving you a chance to resist these effects.
* Improved Bloodrage now increases rage generated by 25/50%.
* Improved Shield Bash now also increases your Shield Slam damage by
* Improved Disarm now reduces the cooldown on your Disarm and Shield
Break abilities by 5/10/15 seconds, and additionally will cause any
targets you’ve disarmed to take 5/10/15% extra damage.
* The amount of charges on Sweeping Strikes has been reduced to 3.
* Poleaxe Specialization now also increases the damage your critical
strikes with Polearms and Axes do by 1% per point in addition to it’s old
* Improved Revenge now increases the damage dealt by your Revenge
ability by 8/16/25% in addition to it’s old effect.
* Concussion Blow now causes damage equal to 25% of your attack power
and has had it’s cooldown reduced to 30 seconds. In addition the damage
caused by Concusion Blow generates high threat.
* Last Stand’s cooldown reduced to 2 minutes.
* Blood Craze now regenerates 2/4/6% of your health after being the
victim of a critical strike.
* Bloodthirst now recoverd 1.5% of your max health per hit.
Bloodthirst now has only one rank.
* Improved Disciplines (Rank 1) now reduces your cooldowns on
Retaliation, Reckless and Shield by 5 minutes and increases their duration
by 3 seconds.